Benefits of Membership
What can The Chamber do for my business? We provide:
- Chamber Member Referrals in response to inquiries for goods and services. We refer over 3,000 phone and personal inquiries a year to Chamber member businesses. Being a Chamber member gives your business credibility.
- Networking opportunities at Chamber events: Membership Breakfasts, Business After Hours, Legislative Meetings, Annual Dinner, Golf Tournament, and Taste of Johnson City.
- Promotion of your Business on this website and in the Source Book. Click here to visit the Source Book website.
- Assistance with your Open House, Grand Opening, or Ribbon Cutting to promote your business. Our Chamber Ambassadors, who represent the business community, attend and participate in the event.
- An opportunity to advertise in Chamber publications that reach the membership and others in the community: Chamber e-newsletter, Chamber website, Visitors Guide, and Source Book. Click here to download the 2013 Source Book Pricing Sheet.
- Sponsorship and Promotional opportunities to help endorse your business’ products and services through a variety of Chamber related activities and events. Click here to view our Major Marketing Opportunities.
- Federation Partnership opportunities with the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Our members are U.S. Chamber members, receiving news and updates from the U.S. Chamber on issues of importance to business. In addition, our members receive discounts in conjunction with this membership.
- Programs that help develop regional growth and awareness. Our Councils have facilitated local, regional, and national recognition. Our Councils include Workforce Education, Convention & Visitors Bureau, Governmental Relations, Membership Services, Business Development, and Non-Profit Development.
- Member to Member Discounts and the Office Depot National Chamber Program. Take advantage of exclusive member to member discounts on everything from eating out to tax preparation. Sign up for the Office Depot savings program to save on nearly everything you buy. To view Member to Member Offers, click here.
- A voice for business, working closely with all levels of government to ensure that business concerns are addressed.
- Educational and workforce promotions through the TN Scholar Program, Leadership-2015, and Youth Leadership.
- An opportunity to purchase membership mailing labels for a nominal cost.
- Maps and tourism information for use with business meetings you have scheduled in our community.
Quality membership services from a top professional staff committed to excellence in helping your business.
Heather Hill, Director of Membership
(423) 461-8004 or (800) 852-3392
Johnson City, Jonesborough, and Washington County are set in a historically significant, culturally rich community surrounded by natural beauty with four distinct seasons.
Johnson City enjoys an affordable cost of living, low tax and no state income tax, yet we offer outstanding schools, parks and sports facilities that make life so much more enjoyable.
Over 700 businesses are members of the The Chamber of Commerce serving Johnson City - Jonesborough - Washington County. We welcome your involvement as new members.