Chamber Foundation Board
- Chair – Vince Hickam, TriSummit Bank
- Vice Chair – Homer G’Fellers, Johnson City Power Board
- Treasurer / Secretary – Melissa Steagall Jones, Blackburn Childers & Steagall
- President / CEO – Gary Mabrey
- Cathy Byers, Eastman Credit Union
- Steve Conerly
- Scott Folsom, TruPoint Bank
- Valda Jones
- Mark Kinser, General Shale
- Odie Major
- Chuck Mason Jr.
- Logan McCabe, Bristol Motor Speedway
- Art Powers
- Jim Pugh, Atmos Energy
- Carol Trahan, spherion
- Chad Whitfield, Hunter Smith & Davis
- Robert White, Johnson City Power Board
- Guy Wilson, Pro Compounding Pharmacy
Johnson City, Jonesborough, and Washington County are set in a historically significant, culturally rich community surrounded by natural beauty with four distinct seasons.
Johnson City enjoys an affordable cost of living, low tax and no state income tax, yet we offer outstanding schools, parks and sports facilities that make life so much more enjoyable.
Over 700 businesses are members of the The Chamber of Commerce serving Johnson City - Jonesborough - Washington County. We welcome your involvement as new members.