The Chamber is proud to work with all members and the following partners in growing our community, region, and state.
- City of Johnson City
- ETSU Innovation Lab
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce
- Town of Jonesborough
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Washington County TN
- Washington County Economic Development Council
- First Tennessee Development District
- SCORE (Service Core of Retired Executives), 2710 S. Roan Street, JC, Phone (423) 929-7686
- TN Small Business Development Center at ETSU, 2109 W. Market Street, JC, Phone (423) 439-8505
Johnson City, Jonesborough, and Washington County are set in a historically significant, culturally rich community surrounded by natural beauty with four distinct seasons.
Johnson City enjoys an affordable cost of living, low tax and no state income tax, yet we offer outstanding schools, parks and sports facilities that make life so much more enjoyable.
Over 700 businesses are members of the The Chamber of Commerce serving Johnson City - Jonesborough - Washington County. We welcome your involvement as new members.