Events & Activities
The Chamber coordinates a variety of membership activities to promote interaction among the business members. Membership Breakfasts and Business After Hours provide monthly opportunities for networking and interaction, while other activities are scheduled at different times during the year. All members are notified via the e-newsletter of upcoming events, activities, and programs that may be of interest to your business.
- Membership Breakfasts - Held the 2nd Wednesday of each month February through November with an average attendance of 200-225. This structured meeting offers networking time and provides an opportunity to learn more about the host business. Each breakfast is sponsored by a Chamber member or group of members, who can update the membership on their products and services. Contact Barbara, firstname.lastname@example.org, to inquire about available Membership Breakfast Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Business After Hours - Chamber members host other members at their place of business for a fun, informal, non-structured social networking time after hours, with an average attendance of 60-80 people. At times, multiple businesses co-sponsor this event. Notification of upcoming BAH events is sent to all Chamber members via the weekly e-newsletter. Contact Heather, email@example.com, to inquire about hosting a BAH for the Chamber membership.
- Business Seminars - Many of our members host business seminars during the year on various topics of interest. Once scheduled, notification of seminars is sent to the membership via the weekly e-newsletter.
- Chamber Networking Expo - This business-to-business-to-consumer event encourages members to network, sell, interact, and learn from each other. This event takes place in the Spring. Email Barbara, firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application.
- Annual Membership Meeting - Attendees enjoy the official exchange of the gavel between Board chairs at this luncheon event, in addition to the Hall of Fame announcement. This event takes place in January. Email Barbara, email@example.com, to request information.
- Golf Tournament - Golfers enjoy a networking luncheon, hours of play, contest prizes, and post-game awards ceremony during this annual event. This event takes place in June. Email Barbara, firstname.lastname@example.org, to request golf tournament information
- Taste of Johnson City - Ticket holders enjoy an evening of fine food and beverage as area restaurateurs and distributors showcase their finest delicacies. This event takes place in September. Email Barbara, Mentgen@johnsoncitytnchamber.com to request information.