Held the 2nd Wednesday of each month February through November with an average attendance of 200. This structured meeting offers networking time and provides an opportunity to learn more about the host business. Each breakfast is sponsored by a Chamber member or group of members, who can update the membership on their products and services. Average breakfast sponsorship costs run $3000-$5000 depending upon location. Contact Barbara, (423) 461-8011, or email@example.com, to inquire about available Membership Breakfast hosting opportunities.
2013 Chamber Membership Breakfasts
*All Monthly Membership Meetings begin at 7:09am
- Weds, Feb 13th, JC Country Club, Sponsored by Wellmont Health System
- Weds, March 13th, Millennium Centre, Sponsored by ETSU Gatton College of Pharmacy
- Weds, April 10th, Holiday Inn, Sponsored by United Way
- Weds, May 8th, Millennium Centre, Sponsored by ETSU Online
- Weds, June 12th, Millennium Centre, Sponsored by Citi
- Weds, July 10th, Jonesborough Visitor's Center, Sponsored by Town of Jonesborough
- Weds, Aug 14th, Millennium Centre, Sponsored by East Tennessee State University
- Weds, Sept 11th, The Mall Food Court, Sponsored by The Mall at Johnson City
- Weds, Oct 9th, Location TBD, Sponsored by Sam's Club
- Weds, Nov 13th, Millennium Centre, Sponsored by Mountain States Health Alliance
Johnson City, Jonesborough, and Washington County are set in a historically significant, culturally rich community surrounded by natural beauty with four distinct seasons.
Johnson City enjoys an affordable cost of living, low tax and no state income tax, yet we offer outstanding schools, parks and sports facilities that make life so much more enjoyable.
Over 700 businesses are members of the The Chamber of Commerce serving Johnson City - Jonesborough - Washington County. We welcome your involvement as new members.