Held the 2nd Wednesday of each month February through November with an average attendance of 175-200. This structured meeting offers networking time and provides an opportunity to learn more about the host business. Each breakfast is sponsored by a Chamber member or group of members, who can update the membership on their products and services. Average breakfast sponsorship costs run $3000-$5000 depending upon location. Contact Barbara, (423) 461-8011, or firstname.lastname@example.org, to inquire about available Membership Breakfast hosting opportunities.
2019 Chamber Membership Breakfasts
*All Monthly Membership Meetings begin at 7:09am
- Weds, Feb 13th, 3060 Franklin Terrace Drive, Sponsored by Sam’s Club
- Weds, March xx, Location TBD, Sponsored by City of Johnson City Sesquicentennial
- Weds, April 10th, Location TBD, Sponsored by Town of Jonesborough
- Weds, May 8th, OPEN FOR SPONSORSHIP
- Weds, June 12th, Carnegie Hotel, Sponsored by Frontier Health
- Weds, July 10th, Grace Meadows Farm, Sponsored by Washington County Agricultural Partnership
- Weds, Aug 14th, Millennium Center, Sponsored by East Tennessee State University
- Weds, Sept 11th, The Mall Food Court, Sponsored by The Mall at Johnson City
- Weds, Oct xx, Location TBD, Sponsored by ETSU Gatton College of Pharmacy
- TUESDAY, Nov 12th, Millennium Center, Sponsored by Ballad Health
- GRAND PRIZE BREAKFAST – contact Elisa to donate to this prize package
- PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN DAY OF WEEK
- Weds, Dec xx, REGIONAL MEMBERSHIP BREAKFAST, More details to follow…….